Cub Scout Resident Camp
Wolf/Bear & Webelos Programs
The program at Camp Rock Enon is based on the Scouts learning through a fun filled program. Some activities are strictly for fun, while others may partially or wholly complete an achievement. Due to the programming options offered, each Den Leader will need to keep a record of what achievements were completed during their session at camp.
Please use the Annual Health and Medical Record below. It is the only form accepted at Camp Rock Enon. Sports physicals are NOT acceptable! Per council policy all youth and adults must have parts A, B and C. The Boy Scouts of America remind you that certified and licensed health-care providers recognized by the BSA to perform the physical exam include physicians (MD, DO), nurse practitioners, and physician's assistants.
To regsiter for 2014 Cub Scout Resident Camp:
- Click HERE for Week #1 (June 22 - 28) Full! Please contact Kari Judson at 540.662.2551 or email her to see if there is room for your unit!
- Click HERE for Week #2 (June 29 - July 5)
Camp Rock Enon is offering "Space Days" Day-ONLY Camp Experience
This is offered June 29th 2014 - July 4, 2014 from 9am - 3pm.
- Wolfs/Bears $90 (Monday - Wednesday) Includes Lunch ONLY
- Webelos $120 (Monday - Friday) Includes Lunch ONLY
- Scouts MUST be accompanied by an adult which is included in the fee.
For more information or to register, click HERE