The Shenandoah Area Council Popcorn Sale is conducted annually during the fall. This program allows packs, troops, teams, and crews the opportunity to participate in a coordinated council-wide fundraiser. The Council-wide kickoff is held in August with the active sales period from September to October.
Last year, over $350,000 of popcorn was sold with more than $245,000 of that amount used to support both local units and council programs. Thousands of Scouts benefited from the sale by earning prizes, gaining sales experience, achieving a level of helping to earn their way in funding their year of Scouting. Many Scouts also qualified for scholarships and other bonus awards.
Plan to participate in this year's sale by contacting the Council Service Center at 540-662-2551 or email at Kari.Judson@scouting.org
Trail's End Popcorn Help
Forms to Download
- For the 2013 Unit Popcorn Guidebook, click HERE
- For the 2013 Popcorn Sale Calendar, click HERE
- For the 2013 Unit Information Sheet, click HERE
- For the 2013-2014 Unit Program Planner, click HERE
- For the Unit Product Sales Record (which must be turned in at the completion of the sale for the qualifying Scouts to get prize credits and invitations to the Alamo party), click HERE
- For the 2013 Scholarship Enrollment Form, click HERE.
- For the 2013 Scholarship Payout Form, click HERE
- Instructions for Leaders on Trails-End.com, click HERE
- Instructions for Scouts entering information on Trails-End, click HERE
- "Why Sell Popcorn" powerpoint Presentation, click HERE
- "Popcorn Selling Methods" Powerpoint presentation, click HERE
- "Scout's Top Tips" Powerpoint presentation, click HERE