To find the Boy Scouts of America's FAQ's on Tour Plans, click HERE.
At the very bottom of the FAQ's, it says: At a council's request (Contact your local council for additional guidelines or regulations concerning tour and activity plans; many have set guidelines for events or activities within council boundaries such as for Cub Scout overnight camping.)
The Shenandoah Area Council requires a Tour Plan to be submitted any time a Unit meets outside of its normal meeting time and/or place.
- Blue & Gold Banquet meeting on a Saturday evening at restaurant instead of Tuesday evening at your Chartered Partner
- Camp Rock Enon for Off Season Camping or Summer Camp or weekend camping events
- Patrol activities, etc
- Login with your username and password
- In the top left corner of the screen, click "Menu"
- Go to "Legacy Web Tools"
- Go to "Tour and Activity Plan"
- Follow the instructions on creating a new tour plan.
**Tour Plans needs to be submitted to the Council within 21 days of the date you are leaving for the event to be approved**