Week #1 is about full. Please call the office and speak to Kari Judson or email her before registering for Week #1
To download the Leader's Guide, click HERE.
To download the OA Campership application, click HERE **Note** The campership is ONLY for summer camp, this does not appy to the specialty programs
To download the BSA Annual Health & Medical Form, click HERE.
To view the Summer Camp Refund Policy, click HERE.
Special Items to Know:
- Two Deep Leadership: Two registered adults or one registered adult leader and a parent of a participant who must be at least 21 years of age or older are required on all trips and outings. CUB PACK MUST PROVIDE 1 additional adult leader for every 8 Scouts.
- Youth Protection Training is REQUIRED for every adult attending Camp Rock Enon. Please have your certificates handy at checkin.
Checkin Items to Know:
- Footwear: Please note that NO ONE (this includes visitors) will be allowed over the bridge into camp with open-toed shoes on. Please make sure that EVERYONE has closed-toed shoes on.
- Checkin Time: Checkin is between 1pm - 3pm on Sunday. Please email Kari Judson to let her know what time you will be checking in to make your checkin process run just a bit more smoothly. Early arrivals cannot be processed and will have no access to camp facilities other than the parking lot and the latrine by Akela Lodge until 1pm.
- Attire: Please be wearing your Class A uniforms with swim trunks underneath to be able to do your swim trunks on your orientation tour.
- Forms: Please have the following forms ready>Proof of Insurance (Out of Council Units) / or a letter of good standing from your Council on their letterhead.
STEM Camp is available for Boy Scouts. For more information on this camp available from June 28 - July 3rd, click HERE. To view the flyer, click HERE.
BASIC LEADER TRAINING PROGRAM:
Camp Rock Enon announces the introduction of the Basic Leader Training Program to the 2015 Summer Camp Program for all weeks of summer. Training will include both classroom learning and hands-on outdoor skills demonstrations to help you delivery the program correctly. This course will include a night of outpost. Units will be responsible to ensure that leader training does not interfere from their Scouts' summer camp experience. Additional charge of $15/person to cover training materials.
Leader Training Available:
- S24: Scoutmaster & Assistant Specific Training
- S11: IOLS - Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
- WS10: Troop Committee Challenge
- P21: Venturing Leader Specific Training
- WS12: Crew Committee Challenge