2022 Spring Camporee (Hosted via Shenrapawa District)
Cost: $15.00 per participant
*includes a Camporee patch
Current Merit Badge offerings during the 2022 Spring Camporee.
- Horsemanship (*all-day)
- First Aid (* all-day)
- Aviation (* PM) - (*UPDATE 3/31/2022 - NEWLY CHANGED TO PM SESSION)
- Chess (*all-day)
- Architecture & Landscape Architecture (* AM)
- Drafting (* PM)
- Game Design (* all-day)
- Music (* PM)
- Surveying (* AM)
- American Heritage (* AM & PM session)
- Sculpture (* AM)
- Scouting Heritage (*AM)
- American Cultures (*AM) - (*UPDATE 3/31/2022 - NEWLY ADDED)
We are in search of more non-typical merit badge classes. If you know anyone that may be interested in offering to teach a merit badge Saturday, May 21, 2022, please have them contact us. Merit Badge Class sessions are 9-12 noon and/or 2:30-5:30 pm.
The Spring Camporee will also include the following:
- A sports-style troop/patrol competition.
- A troop gateway competition.
- A mini-University of Scouting for adults. (*A morning session of 9-12 and afternoon session of 2:30-5:30 pm)
2023 Spring Camporee - Hosted by Shawnee District May 19, 2023 to May 21
|2022 Spring Camporee MBU Leader's Guide||Download|