OA Shenshawpotoo Lodge Summer Ordeal/Vigil at Camp Rock Enon
This Summer Ordeal Event is for candidates elected after January 1. The Vigil ceremony will also happen during this event.
Check-In: 5-8 pm in Buffalo Lodge on Friday. Please note that EVERYONE must check in upon arrival.
Schedule: Activities will conclude on Sunday by 10am. A complete schedule of activities will be provided at check-in. There is a patch auction Saturday evening. Chapter Officer elections are scheduled for Sunday.
Parking: All vehicles will park in the designated parking area. Any trailers may remain at the campsite. Minors who drive to camp are to turn over their car keys at check-in. For safety purposes, no one is to leave camp without checking out at Buffalo Lodge.
Equipment: For Ordeal candidates, please refer to the email you received following your Callout. Each participant should bring their own equipment, personal gear, and TENT!
Medical Form: A current BSA Annual Health & Medical form is required for each participant and is to be submitted upon arrival at CRE. Only Parts A & B are required.
- $0 per Annual Pass Holder and New Arrowmen*
- $35.00 per Brother (you are a current Ordeal*, Brotherhood, or Vigil Member)
- $64.00 per Ordeal Candidate
- $60.00 per Vigil Candidate
- $26.00 per Vigil Candidate Annual Pass Holder
*If you are a new Ordeal member (completed your Ordeal after August 1) and have not previously attended a Shenshawpotoo Lodge event, this is considered your activation event, and your cost is $0.
Spring Ordeal: March 22, 2024
- Registration Opens: December 23, 2023
- Late Fee Begins: March 1, 2024
- Registration Closes: March 8, 2024
Summer Ordeal / Vigil: August 23, 2024
- Registration Opens: May 25, 2024
- Late Fee Begins: August 2, 2024
- Registration Closes: August 9, 2024
OA Spring Ordeal at Camp Rock Enon March 22, 2024 to March 24
OA Summer Ordeal and Vigil at Camp Rock Enon August 23, 2024 to August 25